- We provide 24 hours delivery nationwide (within the main island of Singapore only.
- Please note that we do not deliver to restricted areas within Singapore, such as:
- Army Camps
- Jurong Island
- Airport (Restricted Areas)
- PSA Ports
- All restricted areas involving tight security
- Orders for same day delivery must be submitted by 8:00 pm, after which the delivery will be on the next working day. Please note that not all products listed on our website are for same-day-delivery.
- We deliver only to complete, valid and permanent address. The onus is on the buyer/sender to provide the complete, valid and permanent delivery address. A valid delivery address comprises of a house no. + street name + Unit number (if applicable) and postal code.
- We provide FREE office hours delivery (9 am to 5 pm from Mon to Sat) for the first delivery attempt. There will be re-delivery or re-location charge of S$20 for any subsequent delivery attempt.
- There will be an additional surcharge for delivery during Sundays and public holidays.
- There will be an additional SGD15 surcharge for delivery to Sentosa.
- 24 Hrs City Florist is not responsible for deliveries if the recipient is not at the location at the time of delivery. If you are the customer, you are to ensure that the recipient (or someone who is able to receive the item on behalf) will be at the location on the date given on the order form for delivery. If there is a contact phone number on the order form. 24 Hrs City Florist will not contact the recipient unless we were instructed to do so OR unless we encountered problems locating the delivery location or the recipient. If there is no phone number provided on the order form, the 24 Hrs City Florist will attempt to deliver the gift on the specified delivery date. If the recipient is not at the location when the delivery is made, we will first attempt to leave the gift with the neighbour else we will leave it at the front door. In the event, the gift cannot be left with the neighbour nor at the front door, we will bring the gift back to the shop. Additional delivery charges will apply if we have to deliver the gift more than once. Alternatively, the recipient may have to collect the gift at our premise. We will keep any undelivered flowers for a maximum of 2 days before we discard them.
- Delivery to offices will be directed to the designated office reception. As most offices do not allow delivery personnel to send gifts/flowers directly to the recipient inside the office as such delivery will be strictly to the receptionist.
- Additional service fees will be imposed for deliveries outside office hours (9 am to 5 pm), Sundays & Public Holidays. We provide URGENT same-day delivery on a case by case basis and an urgent delivery fee will apply. Please refer to delivery schedule and charges chart below:
Valentine's Day Delivery:
- During the valentine’s day, we are conducting deliveries in bulk, as such, we will deliver the flowers/items directly to the recipient's address. We will not contact the recipient unless we have difficulties locating the recipient's address. If the address is an office, we will deliver directly to the reception. If it's residential, we will deliver to the recipient or whoever is available to receive on behalf. If there is nobody to receive the flowers, we will leave the flowers/items at the front door.
Note: We provide the choice of 2 separate time-slots within the FREE delivery schedule. (9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm). We will endeavour to deliver within your preferred delivery time slot, however, in certain circumstances, delivery may be done outside the chosen time slot due to unforeseen traffic conditions, such as usually high traffic, accidents, flooding or roadblocks. # Delivery for the selected day/date is cannot be guaranteed.
Should there be a need for the item to arrive by a specific time (e.g. 3 pm to 5 pm), kindly choose from the special delivery timing selection. Please note that special delivery timing is not applicable for same-day delivery. Please note that we do not deliver on any specific timing (e.g. 4 pm sharp) neither do we deliver on a specific narrow time (e.g. 4 pm to 5 pm).
- For delivery of orchids overseas: We have stopped accepting orders for Orchids at this moment in time. In the aftermath of Sept 11, 2001, stringent custom control measures have caused orchid gift boxes to be delivered late or undelivered. While this incidence is not high, such volatile conditions mean we are not able to guarantee their successful deliveries with full refunds or free redeliveries.
- Should you have further enquiries on our delivery charge/policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- By accessing, browsing, referencing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers. By purchasing an item advertised on this website, you agree to be bound by these policies and our Terms and Conditions. 24 Hrs City Florist may amend the Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as amended.