When you learn that a friend or relative has lost a loved one, your first reaction is to want to offer and extend your condolences. In Singapore, there are a few ways to conveying condolence messages but most commonly, people send their condolences by giving condolence wreath or condolence flowers.
Flowers for condolences are not meant to take away the pain from a grieving family. However, this gesture is a good way to let other family members and friends know that they are not alone in their grief; that they have got someone by their side. It is an honorable gesture, a gesture of comfort and kindness, and one of respect. The act of sending condolence flower along with a thoughtful message shows those grieving how the life of the deceased touched the life of the one sending the flowers.
When giving a condolence flowers, a sympathy card is often difficult to know what to say or write or how to phrase your thoughts and feelings. Messages of Sympathy and Condolences are often difficult to express, but they are important to convey. They will help you to translate your feelings into words as it can be difficult to know what to say during these tough situations.
We have put together a list of commonly used and appropriate messages as a guide. They are samples condolence messages we have collected over the years and would like to share them with you as a guide and hopefully they bring you good ideas on what and how to convey your condolences to the bereaved family. These sympathy or condolence messages are generally being printed on the message card and placed within the flowers, together with your condolence flowers.
Condolence Messages (No religion specific)
1. In Loving Memory of Mr./ Ms./ Mrs.
2. We will miss you always.
3. With deepest sympathy.
4. Our deepest condolences & heartfelt condolences.
5. Our heartfelt condolences on the passing of your beloved father.
6. We are deeply saddened to hear of the loss. Please accept our heartfelt condolence to you and your family.
7. Our Deepest Condolences on the passing of your father. May he find eternal peace & rest.
8. We were deeply saddened by the news of
9. With love and remembrance.
10. Forever remembered, forever missed.
11. Our collective hearts are heavy with sympathy.
12. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
13. Holding you close in our thoughts and hoping you are doing okay.
14. May the love of so many who care for you, be a comfort to you at this time.
15. Words seem inadequate to express the sorrow felt by the loss of
16. We will always cherish the beautiful memories of
18. You and your family are in our prayers. Sorry to hear of your loss.
19. With deepest sympathy & heartfelt condolences on the demise of your beloved
20. May memories of
21. We were saddened to hear the news about
22. Please accept my/our sincere condolences on your loss. May those beautiful yesterdays always remain in your heart, and your sorrows gently fade away.
23. Whilst I cannot physically be with you in time of deep sorrow, my spirit is there with your family. Our special friend will always be remembered for his/her courage. With deepest sympathy.
Christian Condolence Messages and Biblical Sympathy Messages and Verses
24. May you find comfort, peace, and encouragement. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
25. Words cannot express my sadness. May the comfort of God help you through this difficult time.
26. Please accept my/our sincere condolences on your loss. May God be with you in this hour of grief.
27. During this time of deep sorrow, know that you are not alone. We are praying that the God of all comfort will fill your heart with His
peace and love.
28. May He who knows your sorrow bring peace, comfort, and healing to your soul.
29. “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never
die.” John 11:25-26
30. “He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed
away.” Revelation 21:4
31. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.” Matthew 5:4
32. “No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him.” 1 Corinthians 2:9
33. “When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.” Isaiah 43:2
34. “Come to me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
35. “The memory of the righteous is a blessing.” Proverbs 10:7
36. Our heartfelt condolences on the loss of your loved one. May the Lord comfort and bless you and your family during this time.
37. Our deepest condolences on the passing of your beloved husband & father.
38. “He makes me to lie down in green pastures ; He leads me beside the still waters.” Psalm 23:2
Chinese Condolences Messages ( 中文哀悼慰问短信 ):
Note: these are typical or standard chinese condolence messages or chinese condolence quotes, deepest sympathy in chinese, chinese sympathy card, condolence in chinese.
24Hrs City Florist has a wide range of condolence flower stands, wreaths, floral crosses, floral photo frames, casket sprays, table sprays and condolences bouquets. We provide 24 hours flower delivery anywhere across the main island of Singapore.
In times of mourning, whether it’s a friend, family member, or the loved one of a friend or family member, often the best way to convey your condolences is by sending flowers. Sending condolence flowers in memory of the deceased to the funeral parlour or home wake is a thoughtful way to show your bereavement and support of the family.
Generally, condolence flowers are arranged in a solemn soothing colours, however, a coloured theme flower arrangement can be customized to suit the sender’s request. condolences flowers can be arranged with a specific colour or flower in respect to the deceased favourite colours or flowers.
The purpose of condolences flowers singapore in a funeral is to provide comfort, and help lift the spirit of the family of the deceased. You will also want to take the culture and faith of the deceased into consideration before sending flowers. What may be appropriate for one culture may be inappropriate for another. If you aren’t sure, ask the closest family member you know.
Common practices according to faith:
Catholic – Most flowers and arrangements are acceptable. In Singapore, it is normal to send condolences flower stands – these flower wreath can be arranged on metal-stand or a box-stand. A funeral floral cross may be also suitable.
Christian – Most flowers and arrangements are welcome at both the memorial service and the funeral. Most flowers and arrangements are acceptable. In Singapore, it is normal to send condolences flower stands or condolence wreath – these flower arrangement can be arranged on metal-stand or a box-stand. A funeral floral cross may be also suitable.
Buddhist – Most flowers and arrangements are appropriate. Most flowers and arrangements are acceptable. In Singapore, it is normal to send condolences flower stands – these flower arrangement can be arranged on metal-stand or a box-stand. Scrolls and blankets are occasionally delivered instead.
Hindu – Although floral arrangements are acceptable at a Hindu funeral. Most flowers and arrangements are acceptable. In Singapore, it is normal to send condolence flower stand – these flower arrangement can be arranged on metal-stand or a box-stand.
Muslim – General flowers are not sent. The appropriateness of flowers varies in the Islamic religion, so ask family members before sending them. Many people of this religion prefer that you send money to a charity in lieu of flowers. If you choose to order flowers for an Islamic funeral, keep the arrangement simple and elegant.
Jewish – Although you may send flowers to the family members’ homes, flowers at the funeral home are not typically displayed. Some of the more contemporary Jewish funerals allow flowers at the entrance of the synagogue. If you are in doubt, you should probably refrain from sending flowers and opt for a fruit basket sent to the home of the family instead.
Members of the Immediate Family
Husbands, wives, children, sisters, brothers, parents, and grandparents may order any type of floral arrangement they like. However, there are certain types that are reserved for immediate family members. Keep in mind that flowers from family are typically placed closest to the casket during the viewing or wake. In some cases they may be inside the casket with the deceased.
Extended Family Members
Other members of the family such as aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, and even close friends also have a wide range of options. The traditional standing flower stands is often chosen for the most impact.
Close Friends and Business Associates
Close friends and business associates of the family of the deceased may want to send flowers to show that they are thinking of them during their time of grief. Some of the best options for friends include standing flower stands, wreaths, basket arrangements, bouquets in vases. Typically in Singapore, condolences flowers are not sent after the funeral is over. It is also uncommon for flowers to be delivered to the offices of the family member. Flowers are sent during the wake.
38519total visits,88visits today