Condolences flowers are the traditional way to convey your condolences to a someone who beloved had passed away. They are many wreath delivery singapore in service. Sending condolences flowers to the family when you hear of the person’s passing is a thoughtful thing to do.
When sending a sympathy card of condolence it is often difficult to know what to say or write or how to phrase your thoughts and feelings. We have put together a list of commonly used and appropriate messages as a guide. Feel free to combine phrases and write what feels natural and comfortable to you. The most important thing to remember while writing this is that your sympathy message comes from the heart. Your friend or loved one is going to appreciate that you are acknowledging their grief, honoring and respecting their loss.
- With deepest sympathy
- With heartfelt condolences
- with deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences
- with deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences on the demise of your beloved (father/mother/grandmother/etc)
- With sincere condolences
- We are sorry for your loss
- Our thoughts and prayers are with you
- Our prayers are with you
- Rest in solemnity and serenity.
- With loving and caring thoughts.
- With love and remembrance.
- With heartfelt sympathy and understanding thoughts in this time of sadness.
- You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
- Thinking of you at this time of sorrow.
- Please accept our deepest sympathy for the loss of your Mother/Father/etc.
- Our hearts are saddened by your loss and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- With love and remembrance
More sample condolence messages here.
858total visits,8visits today